Google

Custom Search

About Me

My photo
He's not really a producer. He just happens to have the skill to form a beat that matches the tempo his heart is pacing at that moment. He's not really a writer. He just goes through life allowing the pen to speak to his paper about what his mind would normally dictate to his lips. Syn Cere! Syn Cant Enter Redemptions Eternity Syn cant enter heaven basically. And the Sin that many are guilty of, is not using the talent they are blessed with and allowing their circumstance or envrionment to be an excuse for holding back talent. Instead he chooses to allow his circumstances to become his punchline.

WSYN FM


Thursday, August 7, 2008

Was it all a dream


I had a dream last night that you died then i cried
then i woke up cold sweats and i sighed
cant imagine life you not by my side
late night passenger seat, whos gonna ride?
early morning the sun shines but now I
see the angel that God put in my life
No halo, no wings, girl ya still fly
no passport, you are my G5
i didnt ask for it somehow in due time
I never knew I
would ever find my
rider and better half, the love you provide
takes away all the pain in my life
teary eyed proposal on valentines
now you and that rock on ya hand can both shine
fourth finger your left hand go ahead smile
the woman of my dreams will become my wife
Was it all a dream?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Trina said...

beautiful work, my brother, keep it flowin'...